Wednesday, June 21, 2006

More hours...

and more and more and more. Mr CL - whose name has been changed to protect the innocent - has called me a few times now asking for my availability. This of course, is quite good. More hours for me means more tolls for them. And a toll is a toll. And a roll is a roll. And if we dont get no tolls, then we dont eat no rolls. I made that up.

It's fun to get what use to be a couple week's worth of pay (and then some) for just a couple day's worth of work. I don't even consider it work really - although I'm still quite convinced the vast majority of people would run the other way. I do believe this now satisfies what I was told since I was little by my gramps: Find something you love to do, and the rest will fall into place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home