Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Huh...that's weird (again)

You heard of this thing, the 8-Minute Abs? Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 7... Minute... Abs.

But back to the original topic I intended - When I first started, I wondered how long it would take before I would see someone from my past as a pt. More specifically, if that would ever occur, and even more specifically, if it would be someone who had been out of touch for several years (or more) and as such, completely oblivious to my career line. Well, I guess that question was answered: just over 9 months.

Walking into that room - after wondering to myself if this rather familiar looking name was who I thought it might be - was very odd. And then I had to ask myself if this was even possible for me to do what I needed to do, and if it was a conflict of interests (esp. since this was not a routine visit). Worked out in the end I believe.

Anyway, my brother likes chicken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home