Friday, May 12, 2006

Finally!

Term paper down - felt like 14 pages of highly foot noted BS. But hey, its done, and it will earn me what I need - another 4 points and 3 hrs. I should be able to concentrate more on Resident Megos 0 now, which is still progressing nicely. I'm quite pleased with my introductions that have just been made b/w parties. Or rather, the scene itself. I'm a little stuck at the moment as how to now move on without getting bogged, but I'm sure I'll make the bridge easily enough, especially since I have a rough idea already forming.

When my gramps got a bread maker, he took up baking bread as a hobby (go figure) and he made some really good stuff. Now that I've gotten a crock pot, I seem to have taken up roast making, and through a bit of "lets dump this in here", have also made some really good stuff. So not only do I know now 57 ways to kill you, the way you are sitting, I also know 57 ways (give or take) to roast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home